Our tax specialists can advise you on all tax issues related to employment related share schemes. This includes the question of how best to incentivise your staff using a share scheme. There are a number of options here including Share Incentive Plans, SAYE Share Option Plans, Enterprise Management Incentives (EMIs) and Approved Company Share Option Plans.

Tax specialists can also assist in resolving challenges by HMRC related to alleged omissions from Form 42 or its electronic equivalent. They can also provide support on reporting requirements and assistance with HMRC negotiations related to share schemes.

If you have a simple question relating to how you will be taxed on your entitlement from a share scheme you can ask one of our UK tax accountants for help. They are the best people to approach in such cases and where you don't have an accountant. They may also be able to help you on an ongoing basis or with filing your tax return and disclosing your share scheme entitlement to the taxman.

Tax Advisers

The following advisers all have the relevant specialist expertise. Their profiles include their contact details, background, specific expertise and other specialisms

Andrew Jupp
Tax Advisor (FCA) with 30 years experience. Principal of Jupp Consulting, advising family-owned companies, expanding entrepreneurial companies and HNW individuals.
Stephen Burwood
Stephen Burwood heads up Positive Tax Solutions LLP providing tax advice on a diverse range of transactional tax, share scheme, personal tax and share valuation matters.
Michael Sherry
Tax Barrister and Former Head of Chambers at Temple Tax
Chris Wilson
Chartered Tax Advisor providing a multi-faceted tax consultancy service to other professional advisors, their clients and directly to corporates and individuals requiring advice.
Mehul Kotedia
With experience in offshore fiduciary services, complex international corporate, trust & fund structures and international taxation
Ken Moody
Chartered Tax Adviser (Fellow) with over 30 years' tax experience and able to advise on all direct tax matters affecting OMBs/SMEs.
Darryl Hazelhurst-Jeavons
I am a Chartered Tax Adviser with over 15 years experience offering tax advice to accountants and solicitors on a variety of tax issues faced by their clients.
Your name here
Find out how your name could appear in these search results

Tax Accountants

The following tax accountants are all willing to assist with simpler questions on this topic and to help you complete tax returns. Their profiles include contact details and other key information.

Damian Connolly
Your name here
Find out how your name could appear in these search results