Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Emma HerbertEmma Herbert
    Participant

Hi,

An adviser has asked me to post the following message here, as they are currently unavailable. I believe Vladislav Kozub has contacted several advisers, so if you have already replied to him, please confirm here.

‘Vladislav Kozub (vladislav281296@gmail.com).

Telephone number: 07976664222.

Good Morning, This year I have invested £20,000 in an EIS eligible company, hence qualify for a 30% relief (£6,000). However, my tax liability last financial year was circa £1,500 and this year it is £0. I know I could claim £1,500 from last year instead of this year but £4,500 still seem to be lost. Is there any opportunity to claim last year\’s tax and extend the claiming period for a few years until the entire amount is claimed? Thank you. Kind regards, Vladislav Kozub‘

NB these messages go to all advisers, so you don’t need to respond if you can’t help/don’t plan to reply to him.

Thank you

Emma

Andrew JuppAndrew Jupp
    Participant

I have already answered this query. Why ask again?

Tony AustinTony Austin
    Participant

I have answered it too.

Emma HerbertEmma Herbert
    Participant

Thank you, both.

I do not see your replies to the enquiries, but was asked to post the message on here by another adviser who had also received the message. That request reached me approx 3 hours after the adviser had received the request, and I posted it as soon as I was free of calls, which was late in the day. As you have both contacted Vladislav already, there is no further action needed.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Emma

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.