Find a Tax Adviser Forums Work referrals Tax advice query Reply To: Tax advice query

Emma HerbertEmma Herbert

His reply:

‘I am running my small practice and needed an advice on input VAT regarding my client one off payment of consultancy he received. My client is a director and the company is registered for VAT.’