0845 003 8780
01635 574 160
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I have over 15 years’ experience working with individuals and their UK personal income and capital gains tax affairs.
Recently I have been assisting individuals with the following variety of personal tax issues........
- Self-Assessment Returns for individuals who are NR and who need to reclaim PAYE from HMRC in order to meet home country tax liabilities.
- PAYE NT code applications for NR individuals who have remained UK employed.
- Advice regarding the UK implications regarding the sale of a non-UK property; UK capital gains tax advice, PPR relief and remittance planning.
- Advice regarding EIS CGT deferral to defer a substantial CGT liability on company shares after acquisition.
- Digital Disclosures made to HMRC regarding income from non-UK rental properties following HMRC nudge letters.
- Pension contribution planning following the reduction to the Annual Allowance to £4,000 for high earners.
- Rental income projections for taxpayers who have purchased a second property; consideration of the amount of additional SDLT that can be reclaimed upon sale and the interaction with PPR relief.
- UK inbound advice provided to individuals considering relocation to the UK for employment.
Please feel free to get in touch for a no obligation discussion.