0845 003 8780
01635 574 160
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
National tax advisor specialising in property tax, business tax and Inheritance tax.
Providing effective and workable solutions to tax problems.
- Help individuals maximise income from their business and properties
- Help accountancy firms provide an expert troubleshooting service
- Provide clear and concise opinions and practical advice,backed by case studies and technical data
I have been an accountant for over 30 years and chose to become a tax specialist. In that time I’ve consulted for large corporates and supported owner-managers and family businesses. I have been able to help clients by reducing their tax exposure, regularising their arrangements, planning for their lifetime or supporting them in investigations.
There are two main areas I can help you with.
[Don't forget, however, that I have over 30 years' experience; if you want me for another tax speciality give me a call]
PROPERTY TAX - with an emphasis on effective planning options
If you have a number of properties, with or without loans or mortgages, and wish to be more tax-efficient, I can help you.
Did you know that the tax benefit on loan interest has been restricted, pushing many people into the higher rate bands for income tax? And that you may have to repay any child benefit and have your personal allowance restricted? That took effect from April 2017 and needs planning for now.
Do you want to check that you’re being as efficient with tax as you were six months ago? How about considering a family investment company, not only to counter the effect of the new rules mentioned above, but also to help reduce your inheritance tax liability?
UK AND INTERNATIONAL TROUBLESHOOTING - in all my specialist areas
- Remuneration/profit extraction techniques and exit strategies
- Efficient tax structures for small companies
- Entrepreneurs Relief planning
- Small company reorganisations
- HMRC enquiries and investigations
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Tax efficient investments