Chairman of the Tax Advice Network, Mark Lee, is a frequent and popular speaker at seminars, conferences and workshops. A selection of forthcoming events where you can watch and hear him are listed below with booking details where relevant:
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 - Twitter & LinkedIn for Accountants - LONDON
*Silver and Gold level members of the Network are entitled to significantly discounted places at our own masterclasses and seminars for accountants.
*Platinum level members are entitled to 2 free places at each of our masterclasses and seminars for accountants.
Can't make it?
There's no need to lose out completely if you're unable to get to hear Mark live. Mark is also making available a selection of the notes and slides from his talks. Just click the relevant title below:
- Incorporation & Disincorporation
- The Holy Grail: increased profits, with less work and without fancy schemes or massive changes
- Social Media for Accountants
- Risk Management: Avoiding negligence claims
- Mastering the credit crunch
- Partnership tax planning, tips, traps and news
- Getting Referrals from Accountants
- The tax stuff accountants need to focus on
Silver members of the Network can obtain a copy of the most recent masterclass notes and slides free of charge. Gold and Platinum members can obtain copies of all current masterclass notes and slides free of charge.